Download Layer Data
NOTE: to see all the open access datasets, a user must have verified their email after signup.
To download layer data:
- Add desired data layer to map using the ‘Add Layers’ button.
- Select desired year(s) and aggregation level using the drop down menus provided in the data pane.
- Zoom into region of interest using the +/- buttons on the right side of your window.
- Click on ‘Bounding Box’. Set a bounding box around the area of interest. See the section below for a detailed explanation of the bounding box functionality.
- Click on ‘Download Raster Data’ / ‘Download Vector Data’ (You will see the ’Download Raster Data’ option if you are downloading unaggregated pixels, and the ‘Download Vector Data’ option if you are downloading aggregated data).
- You will receive an email with a link to your download when it is ready.